My clients want to complete their deals. I recognize they are the owner and I am their assistant.
My practice includes:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts for financing and the sale and purchase of businesses, homes, offices and development property
- Drafting Construction contracts
- Filing Mechanic and Materialman Liens
- Structuring entities for liability protection and partner realtions
- Resolving title issues
- Foreclosure, Loan Modification and Short Sales
- Locating lost heirs
- Preparation of Leases
- Resolution of Landlord tenant disputes
- Negotiating with Lenders, short sales, loan modifications
- Closing the “deal”
- Acting as Escrow/Closing Agent
A closing conducted in law office assures the client that a lawyer, not a stranger whose training and expertise are unknown, is reviewing all aspects of the closing. All legal documents are prepared in this office by persons whose primary training is legal and not insurance. Title insurance, if desired is available I also conduct closings and provide documents, when no title insurance policies will be issued.